International Standard Serial Number
RDA 184.108.40.206 zu ISSN== Wenn Sie die ISSN einer Unterreihe erfassen, lassen Sie die ISSN der Hauptreihe weg. http://access.rdatoolkit.org/rdachp2-de_rda2-8005.html
ISSN International Centre, Paris
Head of ISSN Data, Network & Standardization department (F/M)
1. Position environment
The CIEPS - International ISSN Centre - is an intergovernmental organization that was formally established in 1975, under a treaty signed between UNESCO and France. It is located in Paris (45 rue de Turbigo, 75003) and currently employs 13 people. There are three departments: Data, Network & Standardization, Marketing, Sales & Communication and IT.
The main activities of the International ISSN Centre (www.issn.org<http://www.issn.org> ) are:
- Coordinating the activities of 88 ISSN national centers worldwide, ...
- Marketing the ISSN database and related services such as ROAD Directory of Open Access Resources (http://road.issn.org/ ).
2. Position overview
- She/he oversees the development of ROAD, the Directory of Open Access Scholarly Resources (road.issn.org<http://road.issn.org>) ...
- Postgraduate degree (master or PhD) in librarianship and information studies with a technological twist. - Strong skills in metadata curation, information processing and mapping, bibliographic formats (ISBD, MARC21, ONIX, …), ...
4. Salary and status
5. Contact Please send cover letter, résumé and references to Ms Gaëlle Béquet, director ...
0711 via i.
Conference Bibliographic Control 2021
The International Conference on Bibliographic Control in the Digital Ecosystem, organised by Firenze University and to be held online from 8-12 February 2021 aims to explore the new boundaries of Universal Bibliographic Control.
The conference will bring together metadata experts from major libraries and publishers’ associations. The programme is announced. Participation is free, but registration is necessary. International Conference Bibliographic control in the digital ecosystem, onlin 8-12 February 2021
2301 via mail http://www.issn.org